Love Tumblr Themes
Jake From State Farm

99% of the time my brain is thinking blah, meh, why, huh, WTF, food and computers, All Time Low, Smosh and The other 1% I'm usually asleep.

Im Danielle, if you didnt know haha :) Born and raised in Coloma Michigan! If i had to describe me i would use the term Awesome! Or weird which ever works for you! I hate not being myself around people! its just not me :) I may be shy at first but when i warm up to you ill never shut up. I think im funny, just saying! I hate mean people, sorry mean people. Ive been called too nice and forgiving, but hey i rather be nice then mean! i love people! i love video games, youtube and smosh too! I try my best to be a good person but i feel like my lazyness gets in the way sometimes:)


1/1

image

And if there isnt CAN WE MAKE ONE!?!?!?!?!




  1. dancercamryn reblogged this from sadvictimsunit
  2. sadvictimsunit reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  3. troubled-teen-thoughts reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  4. smells-like-middle-aged-spirit reblogged this from amieeego
  5. amieeego reblogged this from psychotic-stiles
  6. enjypendragon reblogged this from psychotic-stiles
  7. tacobellyo reblogged this from psychotic-stiles
  8. did-you-miss-me-sherlypie reblogged this from psychotic-stiles
  9. italians-love-kpop reblogged this from art--decade
  10. art--decade reblogged this from paperdollmuse
  11. paperdollmuse reblogged this from psychotic-stiles
  12. 2-many-ships reblogged this from a-sociallyawkwardwannabe
  13. a-sociallyawkwardwannabe reblogged this from psychotic-stiles
  14. psychotic-stiles reblogged this from cleartoasters
  15. cleartoasters reblogged this from analgirlswag
  16. analgirlswag reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  17. im-just-a-little-wierd reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  18. im-a-jaylien reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  19. just-call-me-emily reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  20. eternal-reveries reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  21. beckysummer reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  22. aliax3 reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  23. laniebug2001 reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  24. averymbee reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  25. aciordie reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  26. detectivetrabula reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143
  27. dontsaassmecas reblogged this from jakefromstatefarm143